Friday, November 10, 2017



How beautiful are the feet of him that brings good news. Yesterday (Nov. 9, 2017) I had the privilege of listening to a young man lead prayer at KHOP. Just six weeks ago he had tried to take his own life, but God dramatically intervened and His life was spared. I’m not sure I’ve ever heard the words “thank you” at the prayer mic in one prayer set as often as I have heard them during this man’s two hour block. He reminds me of the woman who poured her anointing oil over Jesus’ feet. Truly, those that have been forgiven much, love much. Sometimes I need to be reminded just how amazing it feels like to be freshly saved, freshly healed, and freshly delivered of addictions. Wow. Jesus is real. And He still heals, still delivers, and still saves. And these feet testify! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith Comes by Hearing

  In May of 2020, I remember standing in my dining room, fielding calls from various Christian leaders in our city.   That evening, we were ...